Followers:

Sunday 20 March 2011

Wargaming "moderns" - a guide to start Force On Force

I was asked to write up a "starters tutorial" for Force On Force. I have tried to put the most important information in. For links to sources for miniatures (at least in 20mm), see the right column of this blog and scroll down. Same goes for terrain.

You can click on these images (to zoom in) two times to bring them to full size. This will make it easy to read the text. Just use your browser button to "go back".

NOTE: I updated my blog on March 22, 2011. This article is now also available for (free) download (pdf file). If you look into the right-hand side of the blog you'll find a link to click on.






12 comments:

Monty said...

Impressive...

Anton said...

superb guide,

itching to get my hands on a copy!

Donogh said...

Good stuff - very clear
Have you thought about pdf-ing this for ease of use?

Chris M. aka "Sgt. Scream" said...

It has been added as downloadable link (pdf file). see right column.

Sinan said...

Thanks for the guide Chris, I really appreciate it.

-alphachicken from warseer =)

Chris M. aka "Sgt. Scream" said...

@Sinan: no problem, you are very welcome. Any such requests - I will try to fulfill if I have miniatures, documents or books to share with some thoughts to answer such questions. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Can you check you file, Tried to down load 3 times, each time I get a report of an error when I try to open the .rar

Chris M. aka "Sgt. Scream" said...

I checked, and it works fine. Either try to update your win.rar or maybe it might have been just a temporary problem with the file hoster's server.

Xander said...

Great help - Thanks!

NickN said...

I tried to download the FoF starter, but the link keeps sending me back to your home page.

Anonymous said...

A little behind the times, but I would love to get this download as well. Just getting my collection sorted to start FoF again. I remember this pdf being an invaluable resource. Any chance you have it around?

Unknown said...

Double post? Looking for this resource as well. I remember it was the perfect primer and would love to see it again.