Followers:

Thursday 3 October 2013

AVP: The girls' kill count: a 126 dead Xenomorphs

Hudson: "Man, its a shooting gallery down there!"

Wednesday evening the girls were on their next mission: the (fan made) "Sentry Gun" scenario.

I have set up the board, explained the rules and off we went with 15 rounds of shredding the Aliens to pieces. I don't know how they do it, probably with lots of luck rolling those dice, but I did not manage to get a single Xeno through the shooting alley. The kill count of the two girls in total after 15 rounds of heat management and aiming: 126 dead Xenos, not a single one made it alive to "Operations". oO

Although I could claim it only worked that well for them because I have used a roll of "0" as a zero instead of a ten. They both said it would not have made any difference of course *blink*

Some pics (taken by the girls themselves)

Set up, ready to fire, aiming.....killing!
"run Forrest, run....erm. I meant, Alien"
For some reason I kept rolling for the spawn points on the very end of the hallway. Quite annoying I have to say.
A: "oh, out of free actions, heat rising and you still got two of them pretty darn close" (little gesture added) M: "how about minding your own corridor, sweety?"



The game was a blast (no pun intended). :-)
Up to "Operations".

2 comments:

tim said...

Sweet! I guess they just have to sit back and wait for the reinforcements to arrive to get them off planet...

Wait...

Was that emergency venting going on over at the reactor!?

Solo wargaming-on a budget! said...

That sounds like fun! You just made my son want that game a little bit more!