Followers:

Tuesday 28 July 2015

"Trojan Horses" (Luthien Scenario Pack): Otomo Command Lance

I got quite a collection of plastic battle mech figures over the last 4 or 5 years. Some date back to 3rd edition of classic battletech, some came from citytech (2nd edition boxed set), a few are of the more recent 25th anniversary box and I even have some of the plastech release. Anyway, I never did anything with them although I have had them sitting on a shelf for such a long time.

The first few got a clean up and were based now. How soon I will be able to splotch some paint on I don't know, but as soon as I can, those will be resembling the command lance of the Alpha Company, 1st Battalion, Otomo Regiment of House Kurita.

The mechs will be fighting opposing forces of Clan Smoke Jaguar for  a scenario out of the old Fasa "Luthien" campaign pack.

I have gathered some experience painting small miniatures while painting for my Epic 40k Tau forces - let's see if I can turn those figures into something worthwhile as well.

Marauder (old 3rd edition BT), Orion (Citytech, 2nd edition), Battlemaster (old 3rd edition BT), Awesome (re-based 25th Anniversary box miniature)

No comments: