Followers:

Thursday 7 February 2013

AVP: Carter C. Burke and Newt

Wayland-Yutani official Carter C. Burke and Rebecca Jordan, known as "Newt".
"I'm Burke. Carter Burke. I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy..."
"...That's the plan. You have my word on it."
"We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night... mostly."
"Newt. My name's Newt. Nobody calls me Rebecca, except my brother."
Burke and Newt. Finally, all Aliens movie characters are done. Apart from Dropship and APC all human items for team 1 are finished with those two.
Burke (Woodbine Miniatures) is only in use when playing scenarios out of the movie, otherwise he's just another civilian to be rescued by the Marines. Same goes for Newt (Hasslefree Miniatures) who will be just a generic child to be rescued in most cases, but if I want to play the movie scenes I now at least own an appropriate figure.

3 comments:

Gunrunner said...

Nice figures, Chris, with a more than tidy paint job!

pistolpete said...

sgt - great job once again. looking forward to an AAR.

ripley:"this little girl survived and you're the marines"
hudson:"well put her in charge then"

Jiaqi said...

Hey Chris, I stumbled upon your blog and I am mindblown by your sci-fi collectibles and modern wargaming miniatures. Truly a fantastic blog with fantastic stuff.

I too have a hobbyist blog that focuses on Modern Military Wargaming and Models, as well as Warhammer and other collectibles. Do google connect with my blog and perhaps you can let me know what i can do to improve too.

Really great stuff. Your AVP miniatures are wicked. I have google connect with you already.