Followers:

Saturday 27 July 2013

Tomorrow's War meets Battletech: House Kurita's reinforcements have arrived

I traded Mech figures with a buddy of mine and received a Thunderbolt and a Scorpion in exchange for what I gave him. These are Dougram models in 1/144 scale, really nice kits all together. I still have 15 more of them to build, to include Griffins, Shadow Hawks, Wolverines and Battlemasters.

It's going to be a little while until these will see paint but I assembled them and put them onto bases already. Thunderbolt got a minor re-pose ("walking" and right arm in firing position), a new hand and I added the missing SRM-2 rack to the model. Scorpion is stock (out of box) but I had to create a special base due to its wide stance. I could have gone with a bigger base diameter but our group puts all Mech less than 60 tons on small diameter bases.


No comments: