Followers:

Friday 21 June 2013

Tomorrow's War meets Battletech: House Kurita's "Rifleman" finished

House Kurita's 60 ton "RFL-3N Rifleman" ready for action. Another repainted ExoSquad action figure.
Business end: two Imperator Class A AC/5s and two Magna Mk. III Large Lasers.
I added a samurai flag and cherry blossom paintings to make the Rifleman fit in with my other Sword Of Light Mechs.
Having only 10 heat sinks, the RFL-3N is inadequate for constant fire. Most of its dissipating heat is vented on its back, using large grilles.

3 comments:

Laffe said...

The rifleman is one of my favourites. The backbanner is a nice touch.

Unknown said...

Looks amazing!
Only thing for me - it´s to clean!

I nearly always used an Rifleman when I have done the tabletop mechwarrior game, years ago!

Daisy Gowan Ditchburn said...

great looking stuff! that's one fierce rifleman. though how do you rifle a laser gun... probably does not matter.

great stuff!