Followers:

Monday 7 September 2015

400,000 views - what's going to come in the future

Hi everybody. So, I came home today and here it is: 400,000 views on my humble little blog about miniatures and gaming...

Thanks a lot to each and every one out there, the followers as well as those that do return every now and then without actively following my progress. I really appreciate your comments, so keep them coming, please! ^^

What am I going to release in the future? Well, you can expect at least more of those three topics in the near future:

-more Classic Battletech and Alpha Strike,
-more 40k Rogue Trader
and
-Aliens Vs Predator Board Game.

Work on diverse 20mm projects is at a hold at this moment since I cannot work too many projects at once. But there will be a return onto those subjects, too!

My best wishes to all of you,

Chris

No comments: