Followers:

Tuesday 10 August 2010

The Guild Forum Big Game 2010: Red Tide! "Willkommen in Minden"




Piers made some pictures of the layout for the "Minden" table (one of five). As you can see, there is a lot cover as well as many hideouts, that I can only assume will have sniper duels unfolding in the city centre. I am really impressed. That's only one table - and it's mindblowing.
What my fellow guild members have done in preparing the Big Game (two years of preparations!!) is leaving me speechless. I have already seen the first pics of some of the vehicles and units - you'll be amazed!

3 comments:

PW1944 said...

Beautiful city !!
I add Your blog to "Meine blog liste" :-)

PW1944 said...

Beautiful city !
I add Your blog to "Meine blog liste" :-)

Yori said...

Great stuff! I like this city very much! Stunning work!