Followers:

Friday 9 August 2013

Tomorrow's War meets Battletech: 1st TYR Rifleman tester DONE!

Free Rasalhague Republic's 1st TYR Rifleman 3N.
So, its done. Only one thing remains to do: decals for FRR and the 1st Tyr unit markings. Both are ordered but will take their time until they arrive at mine. I will post an updated picture once they are applied.

I love how the "glowing barrels" have turned out - I think I need to repeat that with some other Mechs!
The Rifleman's weak side with basicly non-existant amor *g
So, its done. I hope my best mate likes how it turned out. After all its going to be HIS Mech :-)

1 comment:

Daisy Gowan Ditchburn said...

great stuff! that is one cool mech. no armour? no worries just hide behind one of those bigger ones and unleash hell with those guns. it really does look cool. I am sure your friend will love it