Followers:

Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to each and everyone visiting this blog.

To all my followers, friends and colleagues - thanks for what you do. This tiny little blog has almost reached 20,000 hits. That's awesome - thank you very much, all of you.
I spent new year's morning at work so I had little time to celebrate. At least I don't have a headache from drinking and can now concentrate on the things to come. I should get my first 1/200 Mechs soon and will post pics once they have finally arrived. I also got the permission to copy the design of Jed's (Jed is a fellow Tomorrow's War playtester) awesome vehicle and unit stats cards. I only need to reinstall my program that allows me to edit such files and will then be able to play around with first stats assignments for my mecha units.
A word of thanks in particular for supporting and inspiring me throughout 2010 goes to
-Piers B. (for what you create and paint and for bringing me into Ambush Alley's playtest group)
-Shawn + Peggy C. (for being what you are - making our community a family)
-Alexander H. (for being one of the best workmates you can have and a Battletech prophet)
-Nadine J. and Thorsten H. (for being my best mates for years)
-The Guild members for a year of eye-candy to satisfy my lead-addiction.

1 comment:

Paul´s Bods said...

Lot´s more sucess with your blog and a happy new year
Cheers
Paul